Shortcuts delivers a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap, or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps. Start from hundreds of examples in the Gallery or drag and drop to create your own.
Shortcuts includes over 300 built-in actions and works with many of your favorite apps including Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Notes, Photos, Reminders, Safari, Health, and any app that supports App Intents.
Use the Shortcuts app to:
• Get directions home, send your ETA and start listening to the news, just by asking Siri
• Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
• Make animated GIFs
• Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
• Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
• Tweet the song you're listening to
• Get all of the images from a web page
• Send a message including the last screenshot you took
• And so much more...
Shortcuts can be launched from a Home Screen widget, from Search, or by asking Siri. You can even add an app icon to your home screen for your favorite shortcuts.
On Apple Watch you can access and run existing shortcuts with just a tap, as well as add shortcuts to your watch face as complications.
Shortcuts opens up incredible possibilities to automate things you do regularly on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac.