First try a complicated shortcut here. Basically I pulled all the caffeine information from here: https://www.caffeineinformer.com/the-caffeine-database
I copied everything into a google sheets file and cleared out the columns I didn't want. After that that I published publicly as a .csv file.
This list contains over 800 items and their respective caffeine in mg.
Originally I was looking for an easier way to log caffeine through the shortcut app without having to remember all the amounts for the hundreds of drinks out there, so I figured I'd make a google sheet but it ended up turning out to be harder than I expected lol
* Prompts a search through the database
* creates a dictionary from the search
* additional choice of custom amount
* you can choose an item or custom amount and it logs a health sample for caffeine
* gives you a notification that a sample has been logged
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!