Data Jar is a data store designed to be used with Shortcuts. The data store lets you persist key-value pairs.
If you have used dictionaries and lists in Shortcuts, then you’ll find that the data format used by Data Jar is very similar.
- Extensive support for Shortcuts, enabling you to read and update data directly form Shortcuts.
- Store text, numbers, booleans, lists, dictionaries and even files.
- Files are stored in iCloud Drive and can be accessed from the Files app.
- Take backups of your data from the in-app settings.
- Support for multiple windows and drag and drop on the iPad.
- Synchronisation between devices using iCloud.
Data Jar is free to use but contains a tip jar where users can pay a few bucks to support the developer.