Reverse Image Search for Manga, Anime, CGs, etc. with 10 Different Search Engines.
Get Sauce makes it easy to find the sources of your images.
Run it directly or through a share sheet.
Supported Search Engines
Get Sauce supports the following 10 different search engines:
- 二次元画像詳細検索 ― Ascii2d
- WAIT: What Anime Is This? ― trace.moe
- Karma Decay (3.0+)
- TinEye Reverse Image Search
- Google Images
- Bing Visual Search (3.0+)
- 百度识图搜索 ― Baidu Images
- Яндекс.Картинки ― Yandex Images
3.2 UPDATE: Added customization feature!
You can now hide the search engines you don’t use in Settings. (Especially if you’re not into anime.)
You may get confirmation alerts the first time you run Get Sauce or after an update. Be sure to allow all of them for the shortcut to run properly.
- Run other shortcuts (Only on iOS 13)
- Action-tracking scrolling significantly degrades performance. To prevent it, the shortcut re-runs itself in the background.
- iCloud Drive
- Save the configuration file (’/Shortcuts/Get Sauce/config.json’).
- Browse and import your image files.
- Check if the clipboard has contents.
- Import images or URLs from the clipboard.
- Take photos and import them.
- Photo Library
- Create Use Latest Photo preview icon.
- Browse and import your photo medium.
- Internet (Required for each domain)
- Used for various purposes such as checking for updates, obtaining image URLs, and calling APIs.
Supported Media Links
Most URLs are treated as image URLs, but it supports the following services’ shared links:
Twitter*, Facebook*, Instagram*, Reddit, Sharesome, YouTube, Pornhub, Dailymotion, Niconico, Bilibili
* Experimental; It uses HTML meta tag matching.